1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Here is my truck

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by turfman15, Jan 4, 2009.

1. turfman15

turfman15 Senior Member

Here is my truck a 2007 silverado 2500hd, 6.0l gas. it has a 8' western pro plow with custom box wings. and a daniels rear plow. this is an awesome combo. i do 55 resis per storm. works great.

frontleft.JPG

front.JPG

backplowdown.JPG

rearplowup.JPG

2. Misch-Rman

Misch-Rman Member

r your box wing home made or did you buy them some were they look like they would work really well

3. USMCMP5811

USMCMP5811 Senior Member

I think the first mod I'd make to that plow would be to get them silly red flags off the rookie rods.....:jester:

4. bigearl

bigearl Senior Member

looks great

5. turfman15

turfman15 Senior Member

the box end are removal just take out 2 pins. i had a local welder fabricate them up for me. he does all of my welding. i have plowed 4 storms with them and they work great. i can still windrow even with them on.

6. turfman15

turfman15 Senior Member

here are some more pics

lftwing.JPG

rtwing.JPG

7. CityGuy

CityGuy PlowSite Fanatic

Be careful with the wings on, My boss had them and ended up going thru trans left and right. Also they add a lot of stress to the blade just above the cutting edge. I keep rewelding his blades

8. turfman15

turfman15 Senior Member

i have noticed that when i have alot of snow in front of me. i just back up a little bit before i lift the plow. i manily wanted them for cleaning up the street because i push most of my snow across the street.

9. KCB

KCB Senior Member

Nice, very nice:salute: I would paint up that rear plow just as nice and shiny as the rest of it...

10. dieseld

dieseld Senior Member
    from 90210

Any summer pics? I see you have aftermarket fender flares. Nice truck.

11. chcav1218

chcav1218 Senior Member

Looks good. If i continure doing resi's next year I may pick up a rear pull plow if i can get one at the right price.

12. turfman15

turfman15 Senior Member

i am going to get the rear plow powdercoated over the summer. i ran out of time this year. i will try and find some summer pics.

13. turfman15

turfman15 Senior Member

here are summer picks. bushwacker pocket flares, 16" dick cepek dc-1 wheels, go rhino step bars, billet grille, deezee truck box, led tail lights, highway products headache rack, led light bar, kenwood indash monitor with touch screen and built in gps,dvd,bluetooth phone, sirius satelitte radio,and rear view camera. so far that is all the mods i think. thanks for all the compliments.

summer truckfrontleft.JPG

summertruckfnt.JPG

summertruckrear.JPG

summertruckside.JPG

14. Supper Grassy

Supper Grassy Senior Member

Nice Truck!!!

15. deere615

deere615 2000 Club Member

That is a beautiful looking truck. All the add ons looks real nice

16. KL&M Snow Div.

KL&M Snow Div. PlowSite.com Addict

That truck is awesome! I love the way it looks all together. What model is your light bar? I have an LED strip under the tailgate like that too.

17. PTSolutions

PTSolutions PlowSite.com Addict

Beautiful truck. Where did you get your tails from?

18. KCB

KCB Senior Member

WOW summer mode looks great!! Those rear tires look really stuffed in there... any problem with them scuffing?

19. 02DURAMAX

02DURAMAX PlowSite.com Addict

was that a ford or a dodge?

20. turfman15

turfman15 Senior Member

the truck is just sitting in a low spot in the yard. they are 285/75/16 tires. i had to trim the front a little bit, and turn the tbars a few turns. the tails are form ebay, don't remember the brand. the light bar is also from ebay it is a knock off, but it has been on for 2 years with no problems.