1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Here is another pic

Discussion in 'Chevy Trucks' started by ksland, Nov 27, 2002.

1. ksland

ksland Senior Member
    from ma

This is the worse side!

1986k20.jpg

2. ksland

ksland Senior Member
    from ma

And another.....

engine..

engine1.jpg

3. ksland

ksland Senior Member
    from ma

Sorry these belong with the other thread.

oops :(

4. Mike 97 SS

Mike 97 SS Banned
    from U.S.A.

Nice truck. Its definitely worth the money as long as it runs good, and transmission shifts well. Looks to be in good shape from the pics. $1000, id say you cant beat it. Put a few bucks into it and your ready to roll with very little money out of pocket. Funny how long and twisty the upper radiator hose is. I know its supposed to be like that cause i have seen it on someones elses truck too, but wonder why they didnt make it straighter from thermostat to radiator?? I see what looks like a compression fitting on one of the brakes lines leaving the master cylinder. Some guys will tell you thats a big no no, i say it works fine and i never had a problem doing it that way. Mike

5. ksland

ksland Senior Member
    from ma

Nope

Thats not a compession fitting, its a union with each end flared. I too hear the no no's on compresion fittings but I have never had a problem with one.

6. TrailK10

TrailK10 Member
    from NH

Nice looking truck I think you got a really good deal on it. Especially with it being 3/4 ton.

7. cat320

cat320 2000 Club Member

Nice truck look at all the room under the hood the way a truck should be.Lookes better than the '03 chevies:)

8. Mike 97 SS

Mike 97 SS Banned
    from U.S.A.

LOL cat320. I think what i left in the toilet this morning looks better than the 03s. Oh and yes, i like alot of room under the hood. Love my 92 Chevy, you can open the hood and actually see the plugs and wires. Mike