1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Here goes...

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself to the Community' started by PLOWINHD, Nov 19, 2009.

PLOWINHD Member

Alright, Just started a plowing company, I've always wanted to do this, I can remember being a kid and watching my dad plow with his '90 Chev 3500 dually 4X4 454.. The guy that I usually foreman a crew for doing commercial plazas/townhouse complexes knew I wanted to buy a plow for the Duramax 4X4 I bought a couple of years ago and approached me to sub for him on this new co-op housing contract he landed. It's a about a 12 hour push he figures with a heavy fall. He's handling the majority of the lot salting with his 8 footer which is a bonus all I need is a snowblower for some city walks and my truck with the 8'2" Poly Power V-XT I just bought, not to mention insurance. I'm really looking forward to this season and you all have been extremely valuable to me thus far, thank you for all your advice both present and future.
  2. F350plowing

F350plowing Senior Member

congratulations!! have a good and fun season!!
  3. buckwheat_la

buckwheat_la 2000 Club Member

not sure if there is a question in there, but welcome to plowsite, and if you have any questions, just ask
  4. asps4u

asps4u Senior Member

Welcome and Good Luck!
  5. jimspro

jimspro Senior Member

congrats for taking the first step on your own, hope you have a profitable year with no down time, the duramax is awsome for plowing, i have 4 of them, good luck
  6. hydro_37

hydro_37 PlowSite Veteran
    from iowa

welcome and have fun

PLOWINHD Member

Thanks everybody!!!