1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Here are pics of the FINISHED Rear Plow

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by firstclasslawn, Nov 19, 2005.

1. The whole truck

image0001.jpg

2. Side shot

Side shot of the plow

image0002.jpg

3. Rear Shot

LIFT ARMS of the plow

image0004.jpg

4. The Pump!

The pump that runs it all.....The pumps run about $900

5. Oops

OOPS forgot to attach the pic

image0007.jpg

6. QMVA

QMVA Senior Member

Wow looks awesome.:cool:

7. fernalddude

fernalddude PlowSite.com Addict

came out great can we see the snow-ex with it?

8. mcwlandscaping

mcwlandscaping 2000 Club Member

Reallly awsome job on that!! If you ever get sick of plowing, you have a new company in making plows!!lol, good job!

9. As soon as i get it done

To tell you the truth, i dont have the sno-ex mounted yet, but as soon as i do, i will post pics. I have the parts in my barn but i havent had time to weld them yet!

10. Kramer

Kramer Senior Member

very professional work on all levels.

How long to make it start to finish??

How much does that bad boy weigh??? Does the piston provide down pressure??

It seems to extend beyond the tire line in width---how much beyond the truck sides??

Did you do the paint or get it done at a shop??

Beautiful work...and I second what the other guy said--you should seriously consider selling them.

11. mcwlandscaping

mcwlandscaping 2000 Club Member

Its not paint, its powdercoated, at least thats what it said in the other post about it.

12. 2004Z71CC

2004Z71CC Member

Excellent job!!!!!!!!!!:salute:

13. NJ Plowman

NJ Plowman Senior Member

Firstclass,

Man, that looks fantastic! Excellent job, let us know how it works out. I am also interested in knowing how well the powder coat holds up.

WAY COOL... :drinkup:

14. Start to finish.....um maybe with all the drive time to order stuff and such maybe 8-12 hours.....It takes three 19 year old 200 lb guys to pick it up...best guess is somewhere near 600 lbs maybe....i dont really know....the piston and pump have like 2900 psi of down pressure and can lift the back of my truck right up. I will try to get another pick up from straight on the back, otherwise check my first post where it wasnt done yet. I got it powdercoated and it cost $200 even to do that. It should hold up well because thats how the front plow is painted too. CHECK THIS LINK TO SEE HOW FAR IT STICKS OUT PAST THE TIRES! http://www.plowsite.com/showthread.php?t=28676

Last edited: Nov 19, 2005