1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Here are my short videos

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by stroker79, Jan 16, 2007.

1. stroker79

stroker79 2000 Club Member

This is all I have. I was by myself so I had to hold the camera and drive as well so it was difficult to do. Also, this is was my first time plowing, ever. I have grown up with my dad plowing and spent many trips with him and I am very mechanically inclined but I got myself around REAL quick. I had a blast and cannot wait for the next event. I wish I took some finished property pics but I forgot. I will stop blabering....

Right click and choose "save as"

http://classygrasslawncare.com/Snowplow videos/classy grass snow plowing video.wmv

2. THEGOLDPRO

THEGOLDPRO PlowSite Veteran

nice d0od wish we had snow in ct, lol

3. ALarsh

ALarsh Senior Member

Poly or steel blade?

Next time give her hell going down the road. :drinkup:

4. mike33087

mike33087 Senior Member

sweet

aw i love that freakin noise... blade scrappin on the pavement. hopefully i can use my new FISHER end of this week , looks like something is brewin

5. stroker79

Haha, i wish you had some too. I had alot of fun and hope to watch your videos as well

Steel blade. The second vid was me holding the camera out the window on the side of the truck which is the reason for going a little slower. The snow was REAL heavy as well.

Nice, I love the same sound na dhearing the diesel is always a plus. my diesel was happy and I only used about 18 gallons of fuel in 15 hours of time.

Good luck to you, I hope you get nailed with snow!

6. Showmestaterida

Showmestaterida Senior Member

I'm jealous.No snow again. Had a trace of ice. Just enough to salt. Thank god for that little bit.

7. 02DURAMAX

02DURAMAX PlowSite.com Addict

Man i wish we had some snow!!!:angry: :angry: :cry: :cry:

8. PLOWMAN45

PLOWMAN45 2000 Club Member

would about mounting the cam on top looking down with zoom lenze out i guess it doesnt matter if its at night nice vid though

9. stroker79

I may play around a bit before the next snow but hopefully I have a shoveler with me next time that can taike some action shots from outside.

10. Banksy

Banksy PlowSite Veteran

I love the wind rowing part. Looks like fun.

11. yzf1000_rider

yzf1000_rider Senior Member

very nice now if we could only get some i would film it and post some.