1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Here are a few pics of my new Whelen in action

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by Sydenstricker Landscaping, Jul 19, 2007.

1. Sydenstricker Landscaping

Sydenstricker Landscaping PlowSite Veteran

Here they are, not the greatest but gets the point across. It is a 48" Whelen Edge 9000 bar with corner strobes, front and rear flashers and alley take downs.

Last edited: Apr 13, 2009
  2. RBRONKEMA GHTFD

RBRONKEMA GHTFD 2000 Club Member

Its bright enough I'll give ya that much. My buddy has that same bar and he likes it alot, you'll be happy with it.

Ryan

3. Sydenstricker Landscaping

here are a few in the daylight

Last edited: Apr 13, 2009
  4. streetsurfin'

streetsurfin' Senior Member

Looks like you just drilled a hole in your lens rather than the sheet metal?

5. Sydenstricker Landscaping

Nope, I cut the metal. Used a little coping saw with a metal cutting blade on it. Shoved the wire in and sealed it up with silicone

6. BIGGB9

BIGGB9 Senior Member

Nice light goes good with the taillights lol. Maybe we will have some good snow this year so you can use it.

7. Supper Grassy

Supper Grassy Senior Member

Very nice, looks bright