1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

HEPL!!! 29 Series w/dp stuck 6" off the ground

Discussion in 'Sno-Way Discussion' started by D&W LawnService, Dec 19, 2009.

1. D&W LawnService

D&W LawnService Junior Member

My brand new 29 series w/dp is stuck 6" off the ground and the only light that will
    come on the controller is the red dp light. this plow is only 3 days old and has not even pushed any snow. PLEASE HELP we are due to get snow tonight and I dont want to be
    out of commision because all of my local dealers are closed.

2. beungood

beungood Member

Did you figure out what it was? I wanted one of those plows bad!

3. basher

basher PlowSite Fanatic
    from 19707

Jack foot in the wrong position? Wired or wireless?

4. D&W LawnService

D&W LawnService Junior Member

Yea the jack foot was in the wrong position and it froze the system, but I had a buddy take a look at it and he somehow reset the system and it works great now. That was the first time I had tried to remove the plow after it had been installed and I think I missed a step. Now that every thing is fixed the plow works great and I realy like how easy it is to mount and dismount it is a great set up I would recommend it to anyone.ussmileyflag

5. lawn king

lawn king PlowSite.com Addict

The quick attatch system on the snoways is awesome! It takes me about 30 seconds to mount up!

6. basher

basher PlowSite Fanatic
    from 19707

There is an internal relay. If you kicked the "breaker" it takes about 20 minutes with out power to reset. Happens if you disconnect the wired unit while it's turned on.

7. bad69bird

bad69bird Member

X2 love that feature too!:nod: My buddy has a Meyers and bitches all the time about hooking it up. I laugh and tell him that I've been done along time ago!:p

But that jack foot is a PIA!!!:realmad: If my truck tires are not at the same level as that jack foot it wouldn't let the pin engage so I can start disconnecting it! Any variation between the two points turns the disconnect process into a real biotch!:angry: BUTU, when it's right...it's a breezy!

Last edited: Dec 23, 2009