1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Henrietta, NY looking for residential snow contractor

Discussion in 'Networking' started by shaltac, Dec 4, 2007.

1. shaltac

shaltac Junior Member

I have a friend with a steeply pitched ~1k ft/sq driveway. He is looking for someone to plow / sand / salt his drive on a regular basis. He and I have called around and people either don't cover the area or aren't interested in a residential account. I use my plow to clear my (pretty big) driveway, and parking areas. I don't have a particular interest in taking on accounts (especially for a friend - friends and business don't mix). If you know of anyone in the Rt15 / Comerce drive / Erie station area please let me know and I'll pass the info on to him (and the number of other people asking me if I am taking on accounts when they see the truck).
  2. Steve38

Steve38 Junior Member

Hi, I live in this area and might be able to help you out. Reply to sjack5@rochester.rr.com
    Or reply in this forum.
  3. Steve38

Steve38 Junior Member

Hi, I left you a previous message with the wrong email. It is actually sjacks5@rochester.rr.com
  4. bigwhitesierra

bigwhitesierra Junior Member

did you find anyone for that driveway?