1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Henneker plow

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by gillgetter, Nov 30, 2006.

1. gillgetter

gillgetter Junior Member

I have a 7 1/2' Henneker plow for sale (apprx 1997 model year). No wiring or control box. It does come with blade, lights, motor, and a truck mount that I am told is off a 2000 chevy. Worked good when it was taken off the truck about 2 years ago. I can email pics if needed. Located just south of Gradn Rapids, Mi
    $500.00
    dusponsor01@sbcglobal.net

2. exmark1

exmark1 PlowSite.com Addict

Do you still have it? I am very interested! Feel free to PM or call me 320-766-7716!
    Do you have any pictures?

3. gillgetter

gillgetter Junior Member

I will take a couple of pics today and send them to you.

4. LIBERTYLANDSCAP

LIBERTYLANDSCAP Member

Hey Exmark1-I thought you wanted pics for the 2005 f-250 w/plow? Never heard back from you... Anyways, he just sold truck for 21K.......

5. gillgetter

gillgetter Junior Member

Reduced price to $400. I see someone on here has a Henneker mount for a dodge that may work if your looking to put on a dodge.

6. payton

payton Senior Member

pics

payton669 at insightbb com

7. gillgetter

gillgetter Junior Member

I took a couple of pics and tried to upload on here but it doesn't seem to work? I set to camera to a lower quality setting too. It says its uploading, but then I get a blank screen and nothing happens????
    Could anyone help me post a couple of pics of this plow??????

8. mcwlandscaping

mcwlandscaping 2000 Club Member

9. Oshkosh

Oshkosh PlowSite.com Addict

Looks like a nice blade...

Photo of the front of the blade.
    plow21.jpg

10. Oshkosh

Oshkosh PlowSite.com Addict

Photo of back of the blade

Rear shot....
    plow11.jpg