1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Hemi Snocommander package???

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by snowplowjay, Sep 30, 2002.

1. snowplowjay

snowplowjay Banned

Ok last week when at the Big E i spotted a 2003 Ram 2500 sporting a meyer plow with a "Hemi Snocommander" graphic on the bedsides. Anyone here any info as to Mopar offering the snocommander again or ya think this was just someone playing with the retro look at that plow dealer????

If its for real then wow brings back memories of seeing all the ol dodges drivin around with meyers mounted and snocommander decals.

Jay

2. BWhite

BWhite Senior Member

Big E

Hi I was at the Big E Saturday I didnt notice a Snocommander / Where was it ?

3. snowplowjay

snowplowjay Banned

The booth right near the door it was on the right side against the wall of their booth. It was red and parked with the passenger side facin outwards.

Jay

4. BWhite

BWhite Senior Member

big E

Was it he Dodge booth ? I guess I missed it . Did see many plow dealers. The Fisher x plow is a looker LOL

5. snowplowjay

snowplowjay Banned

No i know it wasnt at the dodge booth cause i lost a buddy a mine there while he was droolin over the new hemi engines. It was right near the entrance at one of the dealers. It mighta been the one that had the new Kodiak that was straight from the Meyer factory.

Jay

Oh and PS welcome to Plowsite I hope you find everything you are looking for on this site.

6. BWhite

BWhite Senior Member

oh

I think that company was called A.C.T. they had a lot of great equipment there . A Snowman back plow caught my eye cause I do a lot of driveways that are dead ends . Know anything about snowman back plows ? anyone reading this have any opinions ?

7. slplow

slplow PlowSite.com Veteran

BWHITE, pullplows make plowing drives fast. If you what to check out a used daniels thats for sale email me
    Welcome to the site.

8. BWhite

BWhite Senior Member

Thanks Scott

Thanks for the offer to buy your daniels . I decided to go for the snowman mostly cause it will float Bill

9. t4dodge

t4dodge Member

10. ceaman

ceaman Senior Member

I bought a 2500 Hemi Quad Cab Last month.... love the power!!!
    It also carrys the 9'2" Boss V nicely.

11. 90plow

90plow Senior Member

I bet if they made them (I dont see what reason dodge would have for doing this) they wouldnt be as tough or as rugged as those old beasts. Those things were tough I dont see to many around anymore. I used to see one when I was younger in the center of town the truck was beat and rusted but every winter it carried that plow around. I have a 1990 dodge 350 with 360 c.i. and I'm told by my boss (the former owner) it would push anything. I'll be able to drive it this winter and Ill let you know how it goes. Any way out of that rambling what I really wanted to say was Dodge sno-comanders were tough as hell and I'd like to see a new one.
    Eric

12. snowplowjay

snowplowjay Banned

wow the one u drive has a fisher thats a rarity most of the snowcommanders had Meyer blades on them that was like the dodge dealer package. A snocommander seemed to 95% of the time be carrying a meyer.

Jay

13. 90plow

90plow Senior Member

Sorry for the confusion I dont drive a sno-commander eddition. I wass just saying that the old dodge trucks were tough as nails.
    Eric

14. snowplowjay

snowplowjay Banned

Oh lol yessir i agree with that as i have said before we have two 1989's at the golfcourse and they are still hummin with lots of miles and wear and tear on them.

Jay

15. Shadetree Ltd.

Shadetree Ltd. Junior Member

My understanding that Dodge does not have any snow plow packages out yet on the new HD from the factory, maybe just in Canada?

Scott