1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Discussion in 'Ford Trucks' started by rfed32, Oct 1, 2009.

1. rfed32

rfed32 Senior Member

hey ford guys...i have only owned chevys but i am in postion to maybe get a 2008 ford f350 psd with a 8foot western from the dealer, brand new left over they never sold it...the asking price is just under 30,000 do u guys think this is a good deal...i know this will be the truck i own for years to come...could u let me know the goods and the bads of this truck...i am going tomorrow friday to look at it, i know last min but i clould use the help lol
  2. metallihockey88

metallihockey88 PlowSite.com Addict

only question i have is where is this dealer, ill be on the first flight out in the morning. even if thats a single cab strippo it should have over a 40k sticker easily with a plow. i say got for it
  3. rfed32

rfed32 Senior Member

ok i just needed one person to tell me lol...i already have a depsit down i called with a debit card without looking or test driving lol...its refundable i just had to jump on the deal lol...thanks
  4. FordFisherman

FordFisherman PlowSite.com Addict
    from 06611

Go over to thedieselstop.com and research the 6.4- lots of good info there...sounds like a killer deal.
  5. ducatirider944

ducatirider944 Senior Member
    from Iowa

Good deal, the one thing about the 6.4l is they drink fuel like a pirate drinks rum.
  6. rfed32

rfed32 Senior Member

oh really well is there any mods to do to that??
  7. metallihockey88

metallihockey88 PlowSite.com Addict

check out powerstrokenation.com...i spend a lot of time reading on there, people really know what they are sayin. i dont read much about the 6.4 since i got the 6.0 but from what i hear theres some mods you can do to really open it up power wise and gain some mileage. think guys are gettin around 16-18 pretty easily which is about average for a light duty diesel i think