1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice
  1. M&A Property Maintenance

M&A Property Maintenance Senior Member

I have a fisher mm2 on a f250. problem is that when i go to raise or angle the plow i hear a loud squealing noise and the plow barely moves. my thoughts are that maybe i have condensation build up that has now frozen in the reservoir? it has been very cold here the past few days

any thoughts??

2. 06Sierra

06Sierra PlowSite.com Addict
    from Maine

Mine was doing that. I changed the fluid and it helped but it still does it some. I am going to get some seafoam transtune and put a little in. The guy that plows where I work had the same problem, he changed the fluid and put some transtune in and it went away.

3. Gicon

Gicon Senior Member
    from MA

P.p.p.p.p.p.

4. M&A Property Maintenance

M&A Property Maintenance Senior Member

lwhat does this trans tune do??

I have the plow in the garage with torpedo heater on it. changed the fluid and blead the pistons. seem to be working ok now, but i will keep it in the garage untill the snow start to fly then i will keep my fingers crossed

5. 06Sierra

06Sierra PlowSite.com Addict
    from Maine

It will get the moisture out of the fluid.