1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Discussion in 'Meyer / Diamond Products Discussion' started by docsgmc, Dec 31, 2008.

1. docsgmc

docsgmc Senior Member

well i went to may myers dealer and he wanted to check out my pump ...as i have stated i was having problems with my E-57 pump he replaced the crossover relief valve and one of the solenoid's and told me i was good to go....well the same old same when i lift the blade and let go it angles a little to the left...and when i angle it right and let go of the switch it angles a little to the left...and when i get into a snow bank it will swing left.....it cost me 350 bucks and it still works the same:realmad:....now he tells me the E57 need a touch pad controller and i am using the 4 way stick......i don't know if this is true but i am wasting money and time...is it passable that the other solenoids is not opening or closing all the way?????let me know what you guys think
  2. B&B

B&B PlowSite Fanatic

There's nothing wrong with your pump, just the normal characteristics of running the faster E57 with a controller other than the touch pad.
  3. docsgmc

docsgmc Senior Member

thanks my myers dealer said he will hook up the touch pad and if it solves my problem he will install it permanently