1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice
  1. repo_man62

repo_man62 Senior Member

Does ANYONE have a plow...old or new...that will fit a '90 Suburban...that I can make payments on? Hopefully close to Missouri.Thanks

2. loyboy

loyboy Member
    from KCMO

I have 83 chevy 1/2 ton 4x4, 4 speed with 7.5 meyers blade on. And no one to run it. I would sell it for 2000. new tires, new clutch rebuilt quadrajet. rebuilt tranfer case, new oil in plow. Call me at 816-200-6375 or email me at loyshomeservices@yahoo.com. There calling for 1-4 this weeekend.

Last edited: Jan 18, 2007
  3. repo_man62

repo_man62 Senior Member

Any pics of it? Would it make it here? What kind of payments? I had 32 accts. last season and could PROBABLY get most of them back. E-mail is... repo_man62@centurytel.net

If you click on the link right below this line...you'll understand why I need it and payments...Thanks

Last edited: Jan 18, 2007
  4. Midwest BuildIt Inc

Midwest BuildIt Inc PlowSite.com Addict

ive got a 7.5 western pro plow i would give you and posibly a pump. its a conventional mount plow. you would have to find the mount and a harness (electric controled pump).

5. I have a mount for a meyers off 86 chevy may be able to make fit

6. Midwest BuildIt Inc

Midwest BuildIt Inc PlowSite.com Addict

Hey repo,

blade pic, not the one i have just an example..
    The mount is the one that goes on the truck behind the bumper. The one that stays on there all the time.

17c6_12.JPG

Last edited: Jan 19, 2007
  7. loyboy

loyboy Member
    from KCMO

Thats awsome guys. I wish I could afford to donate my equipment but unfortunately I just can't right know. I wish I could help out like that! I really do. That is an awsome gesture!!

8. Primolawn

Primolawn Junior Member

Hey Repo - I might have a 8ft Meyer Plow with E-47 pump that we can work a deal on. When do you need it by?

Josh

9. loyboy

loyboy Member
    from KCMO

the snow suppose to hit us in the metro by 3pm tomarrow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I think repo man is going to get more down there.

10. repo_man62

repo_man62 Senior Member

ASAP! Guess we got another hum-dinger comin' tomorrow. What's it off of?

11. Primolawn

Primolawn Junior Member

Long story short, It was welded onto a 1999 F250 with some C channel. I have the mounts but it would need to be fabricated to a point. It's definitely not ready to go tonight. I thought you might already have mounts.

12. B&B

B&B PlowSite Fanatic

How about the mount that Sharper image has off an 86', and your blade and pump? Otta be able to make that work.

13. PLOWMAN45

PLOWMAN45 2000 Club Member

central parts warehouse does payment on snowplows through a bank

14. Nascar Fan

Nascar Fan Senior Member

I am just guessing but he is probably in the same predicament as me....I can't get a loan for a piece of bubble gum let alone a plow.I really need a plow,too but it is not gonna happen.

15. PLOWMAN45

PLOWMAN45 2000 Club Member

capital one has personal loans there very flex as long as you have chking account and bank account