1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Help!!

Discussion in 'Sno-Way Discussion' started by benny3, Sep 27, 2006.

1. benny3

benny3 Junior Member

just bought a used sno way S/N 25D101295 sure could use the wiring schematic. any help please :waving:

2. toby4492

toby4492 2000 Club Member

Benny3

If you send me a PM I would be more than glad to email you manuals for the snowplow that you purchased. Just make sure to include the serial # when you email me.

Congratulations on your purchase.

Tom O'Brien
    Western District Sales Manager
    Sno-Way International Inc.
    tobrien@snoway.com

3. benny3

benny3 Junior Member

thanks toby4492, i tried to PM you but it says i do not have permission to access this page . i did send a request to the e-mail addy you have listed at snow.com. if you need my e-mail addy just let me know

4. basher

basher PlowSite Fanatic
    from 19707

You need a few more post before you can use the PM feature

5. benny3

benny3 Junior Member

thanks basher, if anyone can help with the wiring diagrahm for a 25D with DP please send to benny3@charter.net

6. basher

basher PlowSite Fanatic
    from 19707

Call Snoway, ask for Steve or Andy in technical support. Have your plow serial number handy. They will send you a complete set of manuals and parts lists.

7. toby4492

toby4492 2000 Club Member

Thanks for listing your email address here. I have sent you an owner's and parts manual for the snowplow you purchased. If you need anything else let me know.

Tom O'Brien
    District Sales Manager
    Sno-Way International Inc.