1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Help

Discussion in 'Sno-Way Discussion' started by jlines, Dec 20, 2005.

1. jlines

jlines Junior Member

I need help mounting my sno-way plow to a 1990 Siverado from a f-150. Please will someone give me some advice. Can I modify the current mount?

2. rhkfwain

rhkfwain Senior Member
    from FWA, IN

Remounting Plow to 1990 Silverado

Jlines:

In order to help you, can you please provide the following information:

1. Model and S/N of your Sno-Way Plow.
    2. Specific Model of Silverado (e.g., 1/2-ton, 3/4-ton).
    3. Does your plow have light package?
    4. City in Michigan where you are located.

Unfortunately, the remount will require a new sub-frame. Sub-frames are engineered to fit specific vehicles.

3. basher

basher PlowSite Fanatic
    from 19707

Do you have a local dealer He should be able to advise and get you a mount. They're easy to find from the web site www.snoway.com or follow the link at the top of the page. Unless your plow is new in the last 3 years it's probably a 9610067 mount with a 3001 nose piece, a 3002 3 hole nose peice could be cut down and used. If you don't have lights consider getting them. If you do have a light kit you'll have to change both harness and adaptors. If it's a 24/25 series spend the money to install a new 12v moter sol. (under the hood) when you make the swap, they're cheap and are a fail point in all systems.
    Have fun