1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Help!!

Discussion in 'Chevy Trucks' started by OneBadDodge06, Mar 27, 2005.

1. OneBadDodge06

OneBadDodge06 Senior Member
    from Iowa

Have wrench, will travel. Need a chrome trim piece for a 76 blazer. Dad put a nice dent in my inheritance :nod: and its awfully hard to find something for a truck that's 30 years old. Thank God he's done plowing with it. Soo if any body knows where I can get one or has one layin around, let me know. Tried Ebay and no results. :( and you can't get it from a dealer. :confused: :(

2. derekbroerse

derekbroerse 2000 Club Member

Do you have a picture of the specific part you need? I have a few older pickups here, depending on which piece it is it may be the same.

3. OneBadDodge06

from Iowa

Its like an 8 inch wide piece of chrome and perhaps stainless :confused: trim piece. I'll see if I can find some pics some where to post so you can get an idea.

4. William B.

William B. Senior Member
    from S.E. IA

Where in Iowa are you located? Coming up on April 9 and 10 there is going to be a large auto swap meet at Hawkeye Downs Race Track in Ceder Rapids. They have alot of stuff there.

William

5. OneBadDodge06

from Iowa

des moines in da house lol :waving: :drinkup: they have alot of old truck parts there I take it?

6. Chevytruck85

Chevytruck85 Senior Member

I have some parts trucks two try to get a pic or better description

7. William B.

William B. Senior Member
    from S.E. IA

Last time I was there, a couple years ago, they filled the infields, stuff on all three tracks and then the parking lot inside the fence all had stuff for sale. If you have stuff, I believe that you can go there as well and sell it.

William

8. karl klein

karl klein Senior Member

try www.chevyduty.com they have all most every trim piece for a blazer or pickup i would be shocked if they dont have it. trust me they have a online catalog