1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Discussion in 'Business Fundamentals' started by naco, Sep 5, 2004.

1. naco

naco Member

Our building has caught on fire and we lost everything, could someone send me a copy of contracts, bids/proposals, etc. I will not copy them just use them as a reference. We had contracts signed for the 04-05 season, and now we need to get new ones. thanks. Newageinc@msn.com
  2. ParksLandscaping

ParksLandscaping Member

you must have lost your login and password in the fire too! Funny you join in Aug and your first post lost everything in the fire and need some info. Reminds me of the guys that run around here offering my clients to cut their grass for $5.00 cheaper! Good Luck!!!

3. ZamboniHDB

ZamboniHDB Senior Member

Very true ParksLandscaping! I totally agree with you with. What a complete joke! I might have been born at night, but it wasn't last night.
  4. T-MAN

T-MAN PlowSite.com Addict

Naco try contacting the people you had accounts with and tell them what happened. They would probally rather have you know what you bid then not!
    Im sure most companys would gladly send you a copy of "your" contracts. Those that wont give you a copy might just get forgotten to get pushed first event.
  5. naco

naco Member

this is a new id and password. i have got about half of my old clients. and explain to them what has happened. i don't lowball anyone. my prices are my prices i don't budge on my fees.