1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Help!!!

Discussion in 'Chevy Trucks' started by FF/P215, Dec 26, 2012.

1. FF/P215

FF/P215 Senior Member
    from 01085

Already posted this to the Boss forum, but I can't get any power from the Dirtymax to the Boss controller/ unit!! Anyone who can offer anything, I flip from truck to plow and the controller wont even light up! Anything would be great!

2. SharpBlades

SharpBlades Senior Member

I've only had fishers but had a similar problem, it was a connection under the dash. Try wiggling the wires under there.

Have you checked your fuses? How about grounds and battery connections? Sometimes it's something really stupid.

3. Spool it up

Spool it up Senior Member

remain calm . trace that controller wire back to the battery . one inline fuse should be headed into your fuse box . then check that tap all while having that controller on in your hand wiggle , wiggle .

try this for leads http://www.bossplow.com/content/servicecenter/documents/13_pin_wiring_diagram.pdf

4. Spool it up

Spool it up Senior Member