1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself to the Community' started by exmark kid, Oct 27, 2012.

1. exmark kid

exmark kid Junior Member

Hey all, been a while since ive visited the plow site.. But recently I bought a 2000 F350 Superduty, 2wd, 6.8 v10 with a tool body. I have a Western 9 ft. pro plow, unsure of year.. Im just having a hell of a time trying to find the schematics for wiring diagrams. The guy i purchased the plow from had no idea what went were or how to start with the installation. I do have a serial number off the back of the blade, 03052010065960655, if anyone can steer me in the right direction on moutning this hoss it would be greatly appreciated. im in the process of having my fabricator make me up the mount, but i am a little wiry, is this plow too much for my truck? being its a one-ton truck, i was told id be fine, does anyone else have experiance with the situation im in? any reply is appreciated alot. thanks
  2. SullivanSeptic

SullivanSeptic PlowSite Veteran

That plow will be fine for the truck. Your truck can handle it no problem. So you are making your own mount? Why? And the wiring is pretty straight forward as long as it is made for your truck? What truck did the plow wiring come off of?
  3. MWSAI

MWSAI Member

I'm assuming its a unimount plow? I'll link you to the diagrams if it is. Do you have a couple of pictures?
    Your F350 will handle it fine.
    Last edited: Oct 27, 2012