1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Discussion in 'Ram Trucks' started by RAM2011, Sep 28, 2012.

1. RAM2011

RAM2011 Junior Member
    from NY

so i went to get price quote on plows. Fisher HD or Western pro. i like the Fisher. but i was told they wont install ether one because i have a diesel and the plow companies recomand the Fisher SD. I have a 2011 Ram 2500 crew cab 8ft bed with the 6.7D and it has the plow prep package on it. does anyone have advice or have the Fisher SD?
  2. JustJeff

JustJeff PlowSite.com Addict

I wouldn't bother with an SD. Buy yourself a Wideout or V "cash and carry", and install it yourself or have someone you know come over and install it. Your truck is too much truck for an SD.
  3. plowguy43

plowguy43 PlowSite Fanatic

I agree they are very easy to setup and install. just buy it cash and carry, the truck will hold it fine.
  4. RAM2011

RAM2011 Junior Member
    from NY

that is what i though the truck is an animal i cant see it not being able to hold it