1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Help

Discussion in 'Western Plows Discussion' started by sjake07, Dec 4, 2011.

1. sjake07

sjake07 Junior Member

I'm trying to get another truck setup... I painted every thing I have every thing but the nuts and bolts. I don't know what sizes to use or how many to get. I have a western unimount 8'6" and its going on a f350. Help!!!!!

Thanks JaKe

2. mishnick

mishnick 2000 Club Member

What bolts are you asking about? The mount bolts, the plow bolts or every bolt on the whole plow? Didn't you keep any of the bolts when you pulled it apart for painting? There are a bunch of special 5/8" carriage bolts if it's an ultra-mount. You need to download the parts breakdown from the Western web site for your plow. That shows everything and their sized / types.

3. sjake07

sjake07 Junior Member

When I bought the bracket it was all taken apart with no bolts. It's a unimount 8'6". I just need to know the size of for the bracket. I can find bolt kits out there for some of the different plows like the mvp and the wide out but I can't find one for mine... Do you have the link for what I'm looking for?

4. TomsSnowPlowING

TomsSnowPlowING Senior Member

Like to keep info on this thread.

5. sjake07

sjake07 Junior Member

Is there any one that might be able to pm me some pictures of what the bracket looks like put together on there truck? 1995 f350.

6. MarkEagleUSA

MarkEagleUSA Senior Member

Check the info here for your truck.