1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Discussion in 'Arctic Sectional Sno-Pusher' started by dirtybird, Jan 29, 2011.

1. dirtybird

dirtybird Junior Member
    from 02347

Have a LD12 with about 30 hours on it and last storm a lower mount on the middle section broke. The poly one. Not sure why but need a replacement ASAP. If anyone in the Mid-Atlantic has a Light Duty Polyurethane Mounting Block - part number #10205 I'd really appreciate it. Thanks
  2. Mick76

Mick76 2000 Club Member
    from Maine

Call your dealer or use the dealer locator on arctics website if your dealer doesn't have them and get a few extras in case your operator breaks another one... simple 10 minute fix in the field if you have the part
  3. JpLawn

JpLawn Senior Member

I was going to say the same thing. From what I have heard about the arctics is you should always have extra blocks. Seems like the most common thing to break. Good luck with it.
  4. grsp

grsp Member
    from indiana

as long as you don't have two blocks broke on the same section, the pusher is still completely functional. i have even used my arctic for an hour with two broken blocks on the same section. just had to place the plow very carefully on the ground. otherwise, it scraped great as usual. the blocks are the wearable item on the arctics. it is best to have some extras.