1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Help

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself to the Community' started by Shaw, Oct 13, 2010.

1. Shaw

Shaw Member

Yes I know there's a search function, but I can't really find my answer. What would be a good price for 200ft X 15ft.

2. Pushin 2 Please

Pushin 2 Please PlowSite Veteran

I'm assuming your talking about a parking lot?:dizzy:

3. Shaw

Shaw Member

My bad it was a laneway

4. TCLA

TCLA 2000 Club Member

What's a laneway?

5. Shaw

Shaw Member

Scarborough is in Ontario Canada

6. buckwheat_la

buckwheat_la 2000 Club Member

are you a buisness? what are your hourly rates? or per push rates? give us that and we could help you figure out a price. Search button or not, why would anyone give you their rates on a property? Really, anyone close enough to give you a competitve rate is just helping the competition (you) instead give us some info on what you are looking for, and what your buisness numbers are, and we well help you figure out the price using your numbers. PM me if you would rather do it privately, and welcome to plowsite.