1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

help

Discussion in 'Blizzard Plows Discussion' started by fish22fish, Feb 20, 2010.

1. fish22fish

fish22fish Junior Member
    from maine

i bought a 1995 chevy,a guy has a 810 blizzard plow on a 2005 chevy,will that blizzard fit on my truck is it to heavy?how much work and money is it going to cost me thanks.

2. Daveyboy

Daveyboy Junior Member

All of the info that you seek is located at blizzardplows.com under technical support. You will need a different undercarriage mount.

3. maelawncare

maelawncare Senior Member

The wiring should work. You might have to get different connectors for the lights though.

But you will have to get a different mount. Depends on if you can find one used, but they run around $500 to $800 just for the mount.

And we have no clue what kind of chevy you have, so no way to tell if its to heavy for you truck.

4. fish22fish

fish22fish Junior Member
    from maine

thank you,i dont think ill buy this 810

5. fastjohnny

fastjohnny Senior Member

If you have a 8 lug 3/4 ton truck, it'll work. If you hunt, should be able to find a used mount.

6. tubbykid

tubbykid Junior Member

i think i have a mount for that truck i will sell for 250

7. Chad56

Chad56 Junior Member

A new under carraiage for a 3/4 ton power hitch one is $607 list price.