1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Help x blade power issue

Discussion in 'Fisher Engineering Discussion' started by Santry426, Jan 13, 2011.

1. Santry426

Santry426 Senior Member

Noticed last night doing clean ups the plow didnt want to stay at full angle it had a few inches of play in the pistons, didnt think to much of it til I left for work this morning it lifted fine. I got on the highway and left it down some for air flow and it droped right to the ground. I pulled off to check it and I have no up or down or left to right movement. I can hear the electric motor on it trying to move it but getting nothing hydralicly I short chained to get off the road and i now can move the plow left to right by hand and the lift cylinder by hand? All hoses are good and its full over fisher blue I'm at a loss of what it could be