1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

help with wiring please

Discussion in 'Boss Plows Discussion' started by james1115, Dec 29, 2012.

1. james1115

james1115 Member
    from CT

Hey guys I have everything on my plow (8ft rt3 straight blade trip edge) working accept my lights. The plow has power and goes up and down left and right but I cant figure out the lights. I have the headlight adapters installed and when I flip my toggle switch that only has 2 black wires coming out of it the truck headlights go on and off but the plow lights never come on. I have all kinds of diagrams that I am looking at but I cant seem to figure out where the yellow,pink,and violet wires with bullet connectors seem to go. I cant figure out how to connect the turn signal relay pack because I cant quite figure out which wires are supposed to go into it. on the relay pack it says the violet and pink get used and your supposed to cut and splice them in to the relay pack .. Do I cut off the bullet connectors and crimp those into the turn signal relay??? please help I am so lost with this I have no idea where these wires are supposed to be connected to. I have a 2008 dodge ram 2500 6.7 cummins. Thanks guys