1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Help with wiring for a 94 chevy

Discussion in 'Chevy Trucks' started by Homer_MrPlowman, Dec 16, 2007.

1. Homer_MrPlowman

Homer_MrPlowman Junior Member

Need help with wiring for a minutemount w/ISO box Headlight Harness #'s for 94/K2500 H3/H4... Here are the #'s I have and foloowing will be the problems I'm having...

Isolation module is service p/n 27779 or p/n 27781
    #1 harness service p/n 26345 or p/n 22415
    #2 harness service p/n 26357
    #3 harness service p/n 26361 or p/n 26289
    #4 harness service p/n 26369 or p/n 26387

This was supposed to be the right harness for the truck so I was told...
    We hooked it up and the high beams stay on in low or high. I disconnected the passenger side high beam from the harness and then had high and low but only have high on the driversside and low on the passenger side... We checked and it is not sending voltage out to the plow lights in the harness. It is a 11 pin harness wth the 3 pin making it a 3 plug setup.

Trying to find out if one of the harnesses is wrong or if the isolation module is wrong or bad or .... help

It is a 1994 Checy, K2500 with H3/H4 4 headlight system It is a 6.5 Turbo Diesel hope this is enough info.

2. Homer_MrPlowman

Homer_MrPlowman Junior Member

Better beat someone to it.... The headlights are good in the plow... I have no voltage to the low on the drivers side and can't have any to the high because I have to have the harness unplugged at the truck.