1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Help with this commercial lot please

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by godjwood, Feb 11, 2010.

1. godjwood

godjwood Member
    from ri

We are new to snow plowing this year and have received an estimate to plow a very small commercial lot. This is the lot:

We have to plow the front and the side. To me it seems like it would only take about a half an hour, but what about if customers are parked there when we come to plow? how is this usually handled? Any other feedback would also be appreciated.

Thank you for your help!
  2. grandview

grandview PlowSite Fanatic

Plow around them. If they leave before you do clean it up .
  3. hydro_37

hydro_37 PlowSite Veteran
    from iowa

it may take a couple of trips there to get the whole lot cleaned so figure that in your price.

ADLAWNCUTTERS Senior Member

I'm not sure how big the lot is from the photo.I don't know how much snow you get a season. I can tell you i would charge a minimum of $300.00 per month just to take it on.The guys in your area i hope will chime in .Make it worth your time and effort.
  5. Brant'sLawnCare

Brant'sLawnCare PlowSite.com Addict

I can't tell from that photo what is what. But I have minimums for commercials. They start at around $50-55 and go up from there.