1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

help with snowplowing contracts

Discussion in 'Business Fundamentals' started by Irishsnowdog, Oct 2, 2011.

1. Irishsnowdog

Irishsnowdog Junior Member

I was just wondering if anyone could please help me out with some sample of snowplowing contracts and salting? I'm new to the biz from buffalo.
  2. grandview

grandview PlowSite Fanatic

Use the search button,plenty of sample there. Or join SIMA to find some sample ones.If you join tell them Grandview for the referral for a discount.
  3. DaySpring Services

DaySpring Services PlowSite.com Addict

Hope you're ready for early mornings and late nights :laughing:
  4. hoskm01

hoskm01 Senior Member
    from AZ

Serious? I thought the snow committed to 9-5 only this year, and no holidays!

Maybe next year.
  5. JTVLandscaping

JTVLandscaping Senior Member

I pray for snow on holidays, gets me out of a house full of people
  6. Spucel

Spucel Senior Member

Wife- "Honey its not evening snowing yet, why are you leaving now"

You- "Gotta add some blinker oil for my warning lights and I think my farthest account away from here is Icy...even though its a school on Christmas I should still double check"

You- "Oh look your sister with her annoying kids are here...have a great evening"!

And this is the reason I thank the lord every day that I moved 1100 miles from my family and my wife moved 1600 miles from hers