1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Help with snoway plow

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by ExplorerPlow, Feb 24, 2005.

1. ExplorerPlow

ExplorerPlow Junior Member

I noticed the other day that the entire plow is completley leaning to the left, and when i took it off the truck it was very hard to get off. I think that the plow frame is twisted. I havent hit anything? So i idont know whats going on. Im noticing that some of the welds are somewhat serperating from the frame. Any one with any help please let me know. I just got this thing in November and am very unhappy with it. Should have bought a Blizzard. Please help.

Chris

2. Vaughn Schultz

Vaughn Schultz PlowSite.com Addict

I would take it back to the dealer.

Actually i'd do nothing, not like it is going to snow again :rolleyes:

3. motorider000

motorider000 Senior Member

I believe that sno way has a 5 year warranty. You should be covered.

4. oldmankent

oldmankent PlowSite.com Addict

If the welds are coming apart and it is under warranty get it back to the dealer asap. That should not be happening. If it isn't under warranty you may want to talk to the dealer first and then decide what to do. Dealer, or a good welding shop if it needs to be put back together. What series and size plow is it anyway?

5. ExplorerPlow

ExplorerPlow Junior Member

Its the ST90, id rather have thing thing fixed or replaced by dealer. Do you know if they just fix it or do the replace it?

6. yep, that thing is covered for 5 yrs. Sno way prides themselves on that. Take her back and see what they say. I have the same plow as you, but a year or two older and still holds up great.