1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

help with scematic

Discussion in 'Fisher Engineering Discussion' started by jtdeveau, Jan 3, 2009.

1. jtdeveau

jtdeveau Junior Member
    from Canada

Does anyone have the schematics of the 26400 iso module?

2. usedcarsinri

usedcarsinri Junior Member

3. jtdeveau

jtdeveau Junior Member
    from Canada

it doesn't show the circuit board of the module, and that is what i would like. My plow lights only work on one side and i would like to be able to open the module and fix it but i would need the schematics of the module only. Does anyone know where i can get some information?

Last edited: Jan 3, 2009
  4. Crash935

Crash935 2000 Club Member

The internal schematics are not available. Even the dealers dont have them because the iso is considered a Non-servicable part. And you will likely do more damage trying to open it up.

Is this a new install or existing?

5. jtdeveau

jtdeveau Junior Member
    from Canada

i know the dealers have them i've talk to them but they want a good price for it and everything they make they have a schematic. I have already opened it and did not damage it more, i know what i'm doing.

6. elite1msmith

elite1msmith 2000 Club Member
    from chicago

ok i have come across this problem many times

If you unplug your plow , do your lights on your truck work properly?

did u test for a feed from the truck side harness, to the iso mod?

did u test for a return from the iso to the truck lights(if they dontwork)

did u test for a return from the iso to the plow.... tested at the iso, not at the plug

then test the wire for a break in it

each light is run independently. so if your not getting a feed from the driverside... the passenger side on the plow may light up , but not the drivers...

i know... they were better jsut using the relays

7. Crash935

Crash935 2000 Club Member

I
    Dealer was blowing smoke up your backside! There is no schematic of the ISPs available to or for the dealers. I tried several times while at tech school only to be told by westerns techs (in private) that we will never see schematics for the ISO.

o

8. Plowfast9957

Plowfast9957 Senior Member

I dont get to spend much time on plowsite but I dont think I would mess with Crash on electrical stuff...