1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Help with residential service agreement

Discussion in 'Business Fundamentals' started by LawnGuy440, Oct 24, 2004.

1. LawnGuy440

LawnGuy440 Junior Member

This will be my first year doing snow service. I actually only have 3 customers so far, but I am looking for a sample residential contract that I could copy so that I make sure I cover all angles. I want to charge for each service, or by the push as many call it. Should I require a deposit? ect. I would like any help anyone can offer. Thanks

2. Eyesell

Eyesell 2000 Club Member

First off, where are you located in Michigan, second, do a search on "Contracts" on this site. This is something that is discussed quite often and most people are a little leery of sharing there contract since they typically have paid someone to review them, usually a lawyer.

I will tell you this, you definitely want to state what your liable for and what you are not such as " objects hidden under snow " , bushes, torn up driveways, etc.

Put some rough draft together and e-mail me at fbishop@wideopenwest.com and I will help you put a nice one together.

3. LawnGuy440

LawnGuy440 Junior Member

Thanks, I am in the middle of moving from Warren to Roscommon