1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

help with rebuild of e 60 pump

Discussion in 'Meyer / Diamond Products Discussion' started by gmcplowtruck, Jan 31, 2009.

1. gmcplowtruck

gmcplowtruck Member

heres my situation my pump was working fine till i went to fill it up with fluid and the breater cap snap at the threads so i replace the to cap had it open and may have put it back together wrong now it has almost no lifting power and as soon as i let go of the touchpad it drops down or can be pushed down freely i do not have blade on not even able to lift a person let alone the blade i need as much help as possible we are supposed to get another storm on monday does any one have rebuild pics of step by step thanks hope you guys can help me

2. B&B

B&B PlowSite Fanatic

Your problem is that when you removed the top cap in order to replace it you didn't pull the ram/cylinder assembly up out of the sump base and replace the O-ring under it, and reposition the ram assembly. Need to pull it back apart and change that O-ring and be sure that the ram is setting square in the sump base.

Here's the manual for it. E60 manual

3. gmcplowtruck

gmcplowtruck Member

thanks that should help me alot going to try first thing in the morning

4. gmcplowtruck

gmcplowtruck Member

thanks b&b that helped alot