1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Help with price...please

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by f350dieselemt, Oct 26, 2006.

1. f350dieselemt

f350dieselemt Member

Hello everyone... I hope everyone has had a great landscape season as it comes to a close and our leaf season begins... Also, I recieved a call from a client requesting a quote for snow removal.. The parking lot is about 55,000 Sq. Ft. i was wondering if some of you guys could tell me about wat u would charge for a lot like this ... there are 3 islands in the parking lot that have plants in them. Any help at all is greatly appreciated in advance... Thank you....

-Alex
    President, Kaplan Landscaping

2. Mad Mulcher

Mad Mulcher Member

I have a 53000 sq' lot that is fairly open but does have curbs and quite a bit of backdragging. A 3'" event takes me about 1 hour and 40 minutes. 8" can be done in less than 3 hours. This is with a 2002 2500HD 8.1l gas pushing a 8' Western Pro Plus with Western Wings. Hope this helps!

3. Jay brown

Jay brown PlowSite.com Addict

$125-150 would be my guess for around here