1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Help with plow mount

Discussion in 'Western Plows Discussion' started by Tony350, Oct 19, 2012.

1. Tony350

Tony350 Senior Member

I need some help with mounting a plow. Unfortunately it isn't a western it is a leo snowplow from truck utilities, I didn't see a leo section and own a western so I thought I would try here. Hopefully I missed the section and there is one. Anyways I need to mount one ona 2002 F250. I ahve no idea what truck it came off of. I can make the mount work. The problem is on these plows the pump and motor go under the hood it is still electric over hydraulic. I have mounted quite a few for this guy but they were on older trucks or chevys and there was a lot more room under there and I am wondering where people put the setup on there trucks.

Again I know I am in the wrong area but just wanted to check thanks for the help.

2. dieselss

dieselss PlowSite Fanatic

just asking,,does it have a tool box or somthing in the bed??? could you just mount the pump assm in the bed and get longer hoses and wires?

3. Tony350

Tony350 Senior Member

That is an idea I can't get a hold of the owner of the truck. He does tree removal so I don't think in the box will work. They use as a work truck to haul stuff and there isn't a tool box to put it in. His guys aren't that easy on things and I think it would get destroyed in there. Thanks for the help if you have any other suggestions please let me know.

4. dieselss

dieselss PlowSite Fanatic

if you try under the cab somewhere???