1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

help with pics

Discussion in 'Questions, Rules, Suggestions' started by buckwheat_la, Dec 10, 2009.

1. buckwheat_la

buckwheat_la 2000 Club Member

so i did a search and i am still having a problem with loading pics, i have loaded pics before with no problems, but i have some pics that keep failing to upload, the file size is only 2mb, so i don't know what is up, any suggestions?

2. Michael J. Donovan

Michael J. Donovan Head Moderator, Online Communities Staff Member

what are the dimensions? if they are larger then 800x800 (width x height) then you will need to resize them as well

3. buckwheat_la

don't know the dimmensions, i tried to figure that out, but if i need to resize them is there a utility here to do that?

4. buckwheat_la

thanks for the quick reply

5. Michael J. Donovan

Michael J. Donovan Head Moderator, Online Communities Staff Member

no, we do not have a tool to do that included here on the site...you would need to adjust the size yourself or go to a site such as http://www.resize2mail.com/

6. buckwheat_la

thanks, i did a search on here and found a post from a while ago that helped me out, thanks for your diligence (and running a kick ass site)

7. Bolt-1

Bolt-1 Senior Member

You can re-size pics with windows picture and fax viewer , Or Microsoft office picture manager.