1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

help with NH records

Discussion in 'Networking' started by Detroitdan, Mar 21, 2008.

1. Detroitdan

Detroitdan PlowSite.com Addict

Have a big problem with my record keeping for this season (long story, involves a crashed computer and a hundred receipts and envelopes with info scribbled on the back)
    Was wondering if anyone can give me a pointer toward a website that would list plowable events so I can backtrack and figure out exactly how many times I plowed this winter. Or if someone in my area wants to give me a list of dates they plowed, would work even better. I have an idea but I want to be right before I go do my taxes.
    Sorry if this is in the wrong place, wasn't sure if it would belong here or in the above forum.
    Thanks

2. YardMedic

YardMedic PlowSite.com Addict

If it helps, I have pushes for everyone in Nashua on these dates:
    12/3/07
    12/13/07
    12/16/07 (9+ inches)
    12/20/07
    12/31/07
    1/1/08
    1/14/08
    1/18/08
    2/10/08
    2/13/08
    2/23/08
    2/27/08
    2/28/08
    3/1/08
    Beyond these dates, I have pushes of less than 2"
    12/10/07
    1/27/08
    2/5/08
    2/7/08

3. Yaz

Yaz PlowSite.com Addict
    from NH

4. YardMedic

YardMedic PlowSite.com Addict

Yeah, wasn't sure where he was

5. Detroitdan

Detroitdan PlowSite.com Addict

Thanks Yardmedic, and everybody, that's just what I needed. Those dates actually seem to match up with my scratchy records, so I'm glad to learn I wasn't missing a date or two. Hard to believe I lost count in my head of how many times I went out.

Seems like I get plowable snow when Nashua and Manchester does. I'm just in from the seacoast enough that I will get snow with inland areas when the coast doesn't, or vice versa. Sometimes the coast will get a little and I'll get nothing. I worked in Exeter for years and I always noticed commuting on snow days that there is a definite line in the middle of Brentwood where the snow either changes over sooner or the accumulation is noticeably different. Must have something to do with the reach of the ocean air. Also, in the summer at night especially when driving through there you can feel a sudden drop/rise in temperature. My father, who was from Hampton, always called it a sea-turn.

Anyway, thanks again, you saved my butt. The wifes been nagging me to get my stuff together for the tax man.