1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Help with new Fisher SD on F150

Discussion in 'Fisher Engineering Discussion' started by misgur, Sep 24, 2011.

1. misgur

misgur Junior Member

Hi Guys,

So I've picked up my first plow and it's a Fisher SD 7'6". I have a 2006 Ford F150 that I'll be mounting it on. The plow did not come with any truck side equipment or wiring so I'm hoping someone can help me figure out everything else I need to buy.

I've just ordered the push plates (Fisher model 7174) and will be purchasing the bolt bag separately with all mounting hardware.

I realize I need to also buy a controller (joystick or fishstik).

I'm guessing I need a lighting harness and also a plow control harness??? If someone could clarify what it is exactly that I need to order in regards to the wiring I'd greatly appreciate it!

photo 3-1.jpg

photo 1.jpg
  2. Spucel

Spucel Senior Member

3. misgur

misgur Junior Member

Thanks for the quick reply! I have actually already ran through ematch and was a little confused by the part names. I wasn't sure if I actually needed all these things or not. For example, headgear kit sounds like something I already have on the plow?

I have included a screenshot of ematch for my setup. If anyone could let me know which things I do/don't need that would be awesome.

Screen shot 2011-09-24 at 7.27.37 AM.png
  4. brad96z28

brad96z28 PlowSite.com Addict

Should have called me, I have everything used for that truck push plates wiring harness and controller

508 345 5373
  5. misgur

misgur Junior Member

I actually still need everything. The only thing I've purchased so far is the plow itself and the push plates. I'm trying to purchase the rest used to keep the cost down. How much are you looking to get for all the gear?
  6. brad96z28

brad96z28 PlowSite.com Addict

Pm sent.....