1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

HELP with my Vee plow

Discussion in 'Meyer / Diamond Products Discussion' started by COLOFIREMAN, Feb 1, 2009.

1. COLOFIREMAN

COLOFIREMAN Member

Hello all,
    I was wondering if you could help me with a questions or two?
    I just bought a Vee type plow and need to get a 4-way manifold to run it. I have the pump just need the manifold.

So I question I have is can a Meyer manifold block work as remote set up? If not what type will?

Also have you ever seen this type of 4-way block? Looks like it has 4 valves and to dumps, but I dont have the layout yet.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. COLOFIREMAN

COLOFIREMAN Member

one more....
    [​IMG]

Any help you guys/gals can do for me would much apprecated

ussmileyflag

3. 04sd

04sd Senior Member
    from pa

I don't think a Meyer PA block will work for what you want. It's really not meant to operate as a separate unit, it bolts to the pump base with o-rings seals and the drop/float valve is actually in the base not the PA block. I've never looked at what Meyer uses for their v-plow but they aren't common and buying one new will be $$$.

4. 04sd

04sd Senior Member
    from pa