1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Help With My MT Series.

Discussion in 'Sno-Way Discussion' started by RYDER, Dec 9, 2008.

1. RYDER

RYDER Senior Member

It will move just fine at times, But others I press the button and nothing or it will move a little then stop. The coil is only 2 weeks old. What else can it be?
  2. basher

basher PlowSite Fanatic
    from 19707

Wired or wireless? Have you checked all your connections?
  3. SLACKER63

SLACKER63 Junior Member

2002 sno way sub frame needed.

I have an 89 wrangler with a MT series sno way plow. I recently purchased a 2002 wrangler and learned that I need a different sub frame and nose piece for mounting. I was quoted $750 from my local dealer. Any suggestions where I might find a more reasonable price?
  4. hydro_37

hydro_37 PlowSite Veteran
    from iowa

You need to start a NEW thread.
    Thats about the right price for a new mount.
    Check classifieds.
  5. basher

basher PlowSite Fanatic
    from 19707

Used is your only hope of finding it cheaper. Which the increases in steel and freight black iron is though the roof.
  6. toby4492

toby4492 2000 Club Member

Let us know whether your control is wired or wireless as basher stated.

Also have you inspected all connections to make sure there is no corrosion and that they are all tight.

When you say that the coil is 2 weeks old do you mean the solenoid? If you just replace it I would check for the loose wire there first.
  7. RYDER

RYDER Senior Member

Wireless controller. Yes connections are clean.