1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

help with mount info

Discussion in 'Boss Plows Discussion' started by deepsnow, Nov 15, 2009.

1. deepsnow

deepsnow Junior Member

hi I have a 95 suburban with a boss straight blade and would like to upgrade to a newer truck but still keep my plow. does anyone know what year i can go up to with my frame? My guess is 1999 by the look of bodystyle, but I do not know if chevy changed the frame on the 2001 or not. I have not contacted my boss dealer to see if the truck calls for a differant part # yet. thanks for any info al :drinkup:

2. B&B

B&B PlowSite Fanatic

Your mount will fit anything 4X4 with the same body style as your Suburban, ie anything C/K series 1500, 2500 or 3500. Silverado/Sierra body ('99-newer) would be different for example.

3. cameo89

cameo89 Senior Member

I have all the brackets except the push beam to fit 2000 to I beleive 2005/06 you can use ur pushbeam, send me an email if interested ysabraham@yahoo.com or call (269)605-7565