1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

help with meyer plow

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself to the Community' started by Ford_7.3_meyer, Nov 7, 2007.

1. Ford_7.3_meyer

Ford_7.3_meyer Junior Member

Hi, I'm new here and had a few questions. I just bought a used Meyer ST-7.5 with a E-60 pump. The guy that I bought it from had it on a 2001 3/4 ton Chevy. I want to mount it on my 1990 Ford F250. I can buy another mount for $650, or a friend that's a fabricator will help me make an adapter so I can use the Chevy mount. Is that a bad idea? Also need some help with wiring. Is there somewhere I can get a diagram?
  2. wild bill

wild bill PlowSite.com Addict

torch and a welder make's short work of it .hit the meyer link at the top of the page
  3. MileHigh

MileHigh PlowSite.com Addict

I also bought a used Meyer St 7'5". It came off of a 1993 F-250, and I wanted on my 98 f-150. The f150 mount was like 500$ so I got the local plow shop to weld and drill some holes and It's as good as new!
  4. Ford_7.3_meyer

Ford_7.3_meyer Junior Member

wild bill, so you think I should make a mount?? do you think I could make it strong enough?