1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Help with meyer pivot pin tubes

Discussion in 'Meyer / Diamond Products Discussion' started by tsmith, Sep 23, 2006.

1. tsmith

tsmith Senior Member

HELP, I just recieved my new pivot pin tubes I ordered for my Meyer Plow and they are too short, they are the right length for the frame-work side, but not for the moldboard, the ones I have are meyer #M12149and are 3 1/2" long, right dia. the ones I need are 4 3/4" long. It is a 8', 4 spring, and I believe it is a Husky series c-8. The id is 7/8" and od is 1 1/4", anybody have any ideas where to get this, i am going to try and fing some thick steel tube and use that, but don't know how easy it will be to find. HELP!! PLEASE Thanks Thad

2. ibelee

ibelee Senior Member

Pivot Tube

Sounds like you got the tube for the S model, not the C model. Does it have a big washer on the end of it?
    I'll look up the number for the C model in the mean time.

3. ibelee

ibelee Senior Member

Somebody help me out here.

12149 seems to be the correct number for the S Model.

Onejeen?
    Brian Newell?
    Basher?

I'm still looking.

4. ibelee

ibelee Senior Member

Pivot Tube

My books do not list he number(or so at least I can not find) for this pipe tube.
    Call Meyer Products to get the correct one. Ask for Tech Support. They are great. They will give you the correct part number.

5. tsmith

tsmith Senior Member

Thank you for the info, if you find the right part number, where can I get some of them at? I have only found that one number trough my looking.

6. tsmith

tsmith Senior Member

Sounds good, I was posting my last reply the same time you posted me back the last time.