1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Help with Meyer E57

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by wire12xu, Jan 31, 2005.

1. wire12xu

wire12xu Junior Member

I have a e57 that leaks down to the left,but will stay up when it's all the way left or right. I replaced B check valve,B valve,pilot check valve and A valve. There is magnetism to all coils. Im about to replace the base. Did anyone here have this problem? Thanks in advance.

Rich

2. cowboyway37

cowboyway37 Junior Member

leak

Your "C" valve is going. You may pull it out and it will check out good but it is sticking and letting the blade leak out fluid so it will drop and fade left all at the same time. Any more questions feel free ericurban@adelphia.net

3. SnowLane

SnowLane Senior Member

If your plow leaks down and angles the "B" valve needs replaced. The "C" valve is for angle right. The "B" valve along with the "A" valve holds the plow in the air. If the "A" valve was bad the plow would leak down and not angle.

4. wire12xu

wire12xu Junior Member

I replaced the base and sense I had it apart I replaced the seal kit. Everything works fine now. I just don't know if it was the base or a seal.

Thanks for the input.
    Rich