1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Help with Install

Discussion in 'Jeeps' started by flumes, Jan 5, 2008.

1. flumes

flumes Junior Member

I bought a Fisher MM1 plow off eBay. It's 6'8" and steel and still has the Minute Muont Sticker/serial number on it.
    I have a 97 Jeep Wrangler that I put my brand new Fisher mounts on today. The mounts are 29" center to center.

The plow itself does not line up to the mounts! The plow measures 25-1/2" center to center where it connects to the mounts.

Now what???? I thought all Fisher MM plows were the same.
    :help:

2. theplowmeister

theplowmeister 2000 Club Member
    from MA

That is 3 1/2 Inches off... about the as the Jeep frame rail width. you got the jeep mounts on the correct sides of the frame rails?

3. flumes

flumes Junior Member

The mounts are on right cause the install manual for the mounts says I should end up with 29 inches center to center....and thats what I got. So the mounts are on right.

The plow must not be for a jeep....if that makes sense.

4. ppandr

ppandr Senior Member

Post a picture of the mounts on your jeep from the front...and the plow frame.