1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

help with headlights

Discussion in 'Boss Plows Discussion' started by the new boss 92, Dec 24, 2008.

1. the new boss 92

the new boss 92 2000 Club Member

yesterday through the 18 hour plowing sesson, i had to get out and tighten my headlights before and after each job. why do they keep coming loose?
  2. bula_1984

bula_1984 Member

Haven't had that problem before what you might want to try doing is putting some loc-tight on them aligning them and tightening them down.
  3. the new boss 92

the new boss 92 2000 Club Member

nope this is my first time they really came this loose and i cant keep them tight, its going to warm up here and im going to take it off my truck and do a little work to my plow before the next storm.
  4. grandview

grandview PlowSite Fanatic

I had the same problem with mine until I replaced them.I They wouldn't stay tight ,they looked like a newborn baby's head flopping around!
  5. wild bill

wild bill PlowSite.com Addict

floper doodel !

i use some aggressive star washer's that have biting teeth on the inside and the outside .the one's that come with them are like butter milk .(junk)

6. Snowchief

Snowchief Member

Try "whiz nuts." They have a serrated flange built into them.