1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Help with Fisher MM ID

Discussion in 'Fisher Engineering Discussion' started by dcfd, Nov 18, 2014.

1. dcfd

dcfd Junior Member

Just bought a used Fisher Minute Mount plow and I need help identifying which model it is so I can download the installation/owners manuals. Guy said it came off a 2006 Jeep Wrangler. I'm guessing its a LD but not sure. Serial numbers on the blade are 52279 and 25022A. Serial number on the lift arm is 153978.

Never done an installation before, does it look like I have all the proper wiring?

Fisher Plow.jpg

Fisher Blade 2.jpg

Fisher Lift Frame.jpg

Fisher Mounts.jpg

Fisher Wiring.jpg
  2. NHresident

NHresident Senior Member

its a mm 1 the plow model is LD for light duty
  3. the 6' 9" LD is no longer manufactured so you are probably right....
  4. dcfd

dcfd Junior Member

Thanks for the help and information. I've been looking over the information on stuff on the Fisher site, which is very helpful. Is there a difference between an LD and SD? All the specs look the same so I'm assuming they just changed the name to SD as the years went by. And now that I've looked a little closer, my plow has 4 ribs while the SD and LD are supposed to have 8. Even the HT has 6 so I'm a little more confused now. It looks like I don't have an isolation module so I will have to order one.
  5. NHresident

NHresident Senior Member

the rib difference is that the plows sd ld ht that u are looking at are all 7.6 ft wide your plow is 6 ft 9' which I BELIEVE ? is the smallest one made