1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Help with e-60

Discussion in 'Meyer / Diamond Products Discussion' started by nathan11507, Jan 24, 2011.

1. nathan11507

nathan11507 Member

I have an e-60 with touchpad controller now last night it was acting up as in when i dropped the plow and it was in float the light for float would go out and no longer be in float. Second when i dropped the plow last night u could hear the motor running at times. Now this morning it would only go up half way and im usiing the blue plow oil,

so is it due to moisture being in the connections or pump due to the weird behavior.

Could it be the fact that was 22 below zero last night for the weird behavior

or is the touchpad shot to cause these problems and the motor running when dropping the plow,

just started doing this yesterday it was fine up until then
  2. cpmi

cpmi Senior Member
    from CT

Sounds like the touch pad or a bad connection somewhere,check all your connections and make sure they are clean.
  3. Surfdunn

Surfdunn Member

check all your electric connection. If it still doesn't work pull the pump off, drain it, yank the cylinder off and clean the screen that sits at the base of the pump. put everything back together and fill it up and it should work if it froze up on ya