1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Help with E-45

Discussion in 'Meyer / Diamond Products Discussion' started by kyleag89, Jan 6, 2011.

1. kyleag89

kyleag89 Junior Member

I have an old e45 pump. The lift arm assembly looks to be the same as an e47 pump, can anyone confirm this? I can't find parts in my area for this pump and was wondering if the seals on the top of the pump are the same. My e45 is leaking a little fluid from the wiper.

2. dave_dj1

dave_dj1 Senior Member
    from NY

they appear to be the same part.
    I can't figure out how to connect you to the pdf for each unit but if you google them or search the Meyer site you can come up with the complete service manual for both, cross check each part.

3. kyleag89

kyleag89 Junior Member

I have cross checked them but the e45 part #s are found in the archives and the e47 is current. The e45 and e47 both use the same O rings on top but have different part #s, thats why I am confused.

4. Nasty-Z

Nasty-Z Senior Member

The gear pump, motor, reservour tank, lift ram, top cap and all seals are interchangable from E47 to E45 (and U13) , only thing that changed was the base assembly to accept the angle block on the E47.

TOM

5. kyleag89

kyleag89 Junior Member

Thank you very much Tom! Its hard to find info on these pumps without the knowledge of someone who knows.